Thursday, 6 March 2014

The Challenges That I May Face When Trying Implement These List Into A Reality.

I have to accept the possibility that I may not able to fulfill all the 50 lists. This is because there are some challenges that I may have to face when trying to realize the list into a reality. And this challenges are like money.
For instance, I need a lots of money in order to do scuba driving. I may have to use my saving if I really want to do it. Beside that, I may have to do some of this list all by myself because if I ask someone to go with me to some places, definitely I have to pay for all for their needs like food, place to stay and also the activity that involved. Perspective, some people may give a wrong idea or a negative thought of what that I did or going to do. In case of this thing happen I will just ignore it and continue to my plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment