There are 5 things I really wanted to do more than the other 45 things in the list. The first one is Bungee Jumping. I know it's the scariest things to do in the lists.
But I still want to feel it. "Is't feel like your are flying or falling", this always came into my mind. I was hoping to do Bungee Jumping at Macao Tower, but that place is too expensive for me to go. So I decided to go do Bungee Jumping in Sunway Lagoon. Second thing I want to do is ride hot balloon with my family. Take as many picture as we can on that day. And the last is to buy 5 to 10 shoes in a single resit. What I mean is, "it's every women dream". Red shoes and high heels is my favorite color and design. I will put it all in my collection.
But I still want to feel it. "Is't feel like your are flying or falling", this always came into my mind. I was hoping to do Bungee Jumping at Macao Tower, but that place is too expensive for me to go. So I decided to go do Bungee Jumping in Sunway Lagoon. Second thing I want to do is ride hot balloon with my family. Take as many picture as we can on that day. And the last is to buy 5 to 10 shoes in a single resit. What I mean is, "it's every women dream". Red shoes and high heels is my favorite color and design. I will put it all in my collection.
Copyright@http://kayesalehin.blogspot.com/
Fight for your dream, do what you purpose to do.
ReplyDeletei hope ur dream come true siti..
ReplyDelete